[Xen-devel] Regarding the usage of grant table

Dear all,
I am trying to write a sample program to share a memory between two domains using grant table mechanism. I have found some api's like gnttab_grant_foreign_access_ref, xengnttab_map_domain_grant_refs etc. But I have no idea of using it. I have searched but I couldn't find any guidance regarding the usage of the api's. Can anyone please give me an insight.? I would be most grateful if I could get a sample program using these api's

Regards,
George