Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 116832: regressions - FAIL [and 1 more messages]

Jan Beulich writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 116832: regressions -
FAIL"):

Ian Jackson writes ("Re: [xen-unstable test] 116832: regressions - FAIL"):
> This is the expected Windows failure.  Force pushed.

Oops.  Sorry about that.

I think this goes to show that (i) leaving known failures languishing
for months and expecting them to be force pushed results in human
error (ii) I should read the whole email thread first.

Sorry,
Ian.