Re: [Xen-devel] Xen PV DomU running Kernel 4.14.5-1.el7.elrepo.x86_64: xl -v vcpu-set <domU> <val> triggers domU kernel WARNING, then domU becomes unresponsive

On 19/12/17 07:31, Adi Pircalabu wrote:
> Posted initially to centos-virt mailing list. Please note I'm not
> subscribed to xen-devel.
>
> Running "xl -v vcpu-set <domU> <val>" on both CentOS 6 running
> 4.14.5-1.el6.elrepo.x86_64 and CentOS 7 running
> 4.14.5-1.el7.elrepo.x86_64 I'm able to trigger this bug where certain
> commands in the domU stall:

As I can't reproduce this problem with a 4.15-rc4 upstream kernel
I suspect this might be a CentOS specific problem.

Or is there anything special which must be done to see the problem?
You are quite vague in this respect (no config details, no clue whether
adding or removing vcpus is a problem, nothing mentioned about the
load of the domUs...).

Juergen