Re: [Xen-devel] [BUG] kernel bug encountered at drivers/net/xen-netback/netback.c:430!

Actually no need... The underlying issue was really a bug and has been fixed in
4.14.11. See
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-stable.git/commit/?h=v4.14.13&id=17155ea827b2fd81330a442ed56d0edafd9969e1

  Paul