Re: [Xen-devel] Radical proposal v2: Publish Amazon's verison now, Citrix's version soon

> On 10 Jan 2018, at 13:51, Juergen Gross <jgross@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> On 10/01/18 14:34, George Dunlap wrote:
>> * Executive summary

[snip]

>> Regardless of what we think of step 2, I think we should take step 1
>> immediately.
>>
>> Let me know what you think.

Thank you for putting this proposal together.

> I'm absolutely in favor of that idea.

Me too. We should aim for a release tomorrow morning. Maybe getting as much as
we need to get in place today.
It is probably to late to get all the bits and pieces done today.

Regards
Lars