[Xen-devel] Xen_Project_Release_Features page update?

Hi Lars,

As I understand from Xen 4.10 [1] , we are going to use SUPPORT.MD or the list of features existing.

I guess we should retire the features matrix [2]? But this also means that we have not anymore an easy way to know until when a release is supported/security supported. Do you have any plan for this?

Cheers,

[1] https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Project_4.10_Release_Notes
[2] https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Project_4.10_Release_Notes

--