[Xen-devel] Access I2C bus from guest/DomU on ARM board

Hi Xen community

I have built and brought up Xen 4.8 on Renesas RCar H3. For a specific requirement, I need to use the I2C bus of the board from Domain U. Is there a way to use the I2C bus from the guest?
I have looked into para-virtualization and passthrough [1][2] but there isn't enough support or resources related to I2C bus sharing on ARM. Any possible idea would be appreciated.

Regards
Saumya