Re: [Xen-devel] I only see one CPU core on Xen when booted via grub

... your report is very likely duplicating earlier ones where the
ACPI root point cannot be found without it being properly
propagated through by grub from EFI to Xen. Iirc the only
way around that is to chainload xen.efi, if the grub used
doesn't support the extensions needed to boot Xen via the
multiboot2 protocol (support for which was added during the
4.9 development cycle).

Thanks. So if I want to boot Xen through grub, I need Xen >= 4.9 and which version of grub ?

Guillaume