[Xen-devel] [GSOC] Xen on ARM: create multiple guests from device tree

Hello all,

I would like to participate in GSoC 2018 with the project Xen on ARM
related project. I have some previous experience with GSoC:
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/archive/2017/projects/4780624749527040/

Could you give me more details on the project?

I have RPi3 and BBB boards, or should this work be done in emulator?

--
Regards, Denis Obrezkov