[Xen-devel] Save the date: Xen Project Developer Summit, Nanjing, China, June 20-22 (Wednesday - Friday)

Dear Community members,

we finalized the Xen Project Developer Summit proposal with the event hotel. Apologies this has taken so long.

The event will be held at the Crowne Plaza Nanjing Jiangning. I am still waiting for the schedule to put registration and the website into place, as well as CfP time-table, but this should all be done within a couple of weeks or so.
The cost per hotel room is $135/night + taxes.
The dates for the summit are June 20-22 (Wednesday - Friday), allowing attendees to travel to Beijing and attend LinuxCon China the following Monday.

For those, who want to attend LinuxCon as well as the Dev Summit, the LinuxCon CfP is still open until March 4th (see https://www.lfasiallc.com/linuxcon-containercon-cloudopen-china/cfp)

I will provide more information on travel logistics, etc. a little later

Best Regards
Lars