Re: [Xen-devel] Xen Project Spectre / Meltdown FAQ (Jan 22 Update)

On Jan 22, 2018, at 11:18, Lars Kurth <lars.kurth.xen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,
I will post the following new version of the FAQ on https://blog.xenproject.org/ in a moment. As there are tables in it, I will post as PDF rather than text. This thread is primarily a placeholder to post further questions about these vulnerabilities.

I've added a link to the Technical FAQ, with a spreadsheet titled, "Meltdown and Spectre Analysis: Xen, Linux & Windows".  This was created for OpenXT, it may be useful to others.  It includes guest configurations, mitigations, Xen feature impact and x86 hardware features.  Revisions welcome.

Rich