[Xen-devel] Xen Project Application | Outreachy

Hi, Lars.

I'm Pallavi V G, a second year undergrad majoring in CS from India.
I went through the community landing page of Xen Project and found this
project that I would like to contribute on- Xen on ARM: create multiple
guests from device tree.
I have taken a course on C during my second semester and am currently
taking a course on Operating Systems and Computer Architecture this
semester.
tml/xen-devel/2018-02/ and looked through the mails tagged outreach.
I am beginner in hypervisors and ARM but I'm willing to learn.
How can I get started on this project? Are there any prerequisites need
other than C?
Also how should I communicate with the mentors?

I found a few links on the mailing list

> For the ARM project, it would be good to get familiar with Xen on
> ARM, to learn
> how to build it:
>
> https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_ARM_with_Virtualization_Extensio
> ns#Building_Xen_on_ARM
> * Use QEMU to emulate an ARM board to run Xen on it, for testing and
> development:
> https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_ARM_with_Virtualization_Extensio
> ns/qemu-system-aarch64
> * You will also need to be familiar with
> https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Submitting_Xen_Project_Patches

I will read through them in the meanwhile.
I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Yours Sincerly
Pallavi V G
CSE, Class of 2020
Model Engineering College