Re: [Xen-devel] Setting up a Xen x86 community call

On Mar 2, 2018, at 10:39, Lars Kurth <lars.kurth.xen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I would suggest to start with a 1 hour monthly meeting: possibly every 2nd Tue or Thu each month (depends on timing). I know that people are spread across different timezones (from China to the US), so I would like to gather thoughts before choosing a time. We may have to have alternating time-slots every other month: but this is not ideal for some.

To do this, please
* Raise your hands on whether you or your org would want to participate

I would like to participate.

* Provide your timezone

US Eastern

* Provide a UTC time range when you can attend

I'll work with any time slot, since most attendees are in other timezones.  Here's a color coded time chart for US central, UK, Europe, China:

Rich