[Xen-devel] X86 Community Call: Wed March 14, 15:00 - 16:00 UTC

Hi all,

please find attached
a) Meeting details (attached meeting invite)
b) Bridge details
c) Call for agenda items

I will collate input and send out a complete agenda, Monday the 12th.

Depending on volume of agenda requests, I may have to limit agenda items per person/vendor. Please be thoughtful of others. I will assume that your requests are listed in priority order: the first items on your list are of higher priority than others. If you have a company-wide priority list, send one list instead of a list per person.

Important note: if you import the ICS file, make sure that the meeting shows up in your timezone. Not all calendar clients do this correctly (sigh).

Regards

Lars

== Meeting Details ==

Wed March 14, 15:00 - 16:00 UTC

International meeting times: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2018&month=3&day=14&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=224&p2=24&p3=179&p4=136&p5=37&p6=33

== Bridge Details ==

Conference Room: 716-364-857

Dial in numbers (common, toll free):

China           4008 811076

Germany         0 800 723 5118
Poland                00 800 1124763

United Kingdom  0 800 028 4051

United States   1 877 568 0465

Other dial in numbers: see attached pdf

If there are any other countries that are not on the list, please contact me ASAP

Also, please let me know if I should add countries to the “common” list for the next meeting

== Agenda Proposal ==

We start with a round the table call as to who is on the call (name and company)

=== A) Coordination and Planning ===

Coordinating who does what, what needs attention, what is blocked, etc.

A1) Short-term

The 4.11 release is approaching freeze date

* Last posting date: March 16th, 2018

* Hard code freeze: March 30th, 2018

Please call out any x86 related series, or series that are blocked on x86 parts, that are in good state and can be completed in the remaining time. Provide

* Title of series

* Link to series (e.g. on https://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel, markmail, …)

* Number of outstanding ACKs (and by whom), number of ACKs

A2) Long-term, Larger series

Please call out any x86 related series, that need attention in the longer term. Provide

* Title of series

* Link to series (e.g. on https://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel, markmail, …)

* Describe any: Dependencies, Issues, etc. that are relevant

=== B) Design and architecture related discussions ===

Please highlight any design/architecture discussions that you would like to cover. Please describe

* Design, point to any mail discussions

* Describe clearly what you are blocked on: highlight any issues

=== C) Demos, Sharing of Experiences, Sometimes discussion of specific issues/bugs/problems/... ===

Please highlight any of the above that you would like to cover. Please describe

* What the issue/experience/demo is that you would like to cover

=== D) AOB ===

We should allocate 5 minutes at the end to

* Reflect on meeting format/improvements

* Should we use a different mechanism for the call (e.g. a video facility)