Re: [Xen-devel] X86 Community Call - Wed Apr 11, 14:00 - 15:00 UTC - Call for Agenda Items

On Thu, 22 Mar 2018, Lars Kurth wrote:
> On 22/03/2018, 14:49, "Julien Grall" <julien.grall@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>     >> -----
>     >>
>     >> I think we need to discuss PCI emulation and our future direction. Our
> current hybrid with QEMU is becoming increasingly problematic.
>     >
>     > +1
>
>     I think it would be worth for Stefano and I to join this discussion.
>     Ideally, we want to use a common solution between Arm and x86.
>
>     Not sure the time will fit for Stefano thought.
>
> It's at 7am Pacific, which is a little early for Stefano. I can't really move
> the call: it was quite hard to agree a time-slot.
> But we could aim to schedule this discussion for say 7:30 or 7:45, which
> makes this easier for Stefano

Yes, indeed it is very early for Stefano :-)

But I can do 7:30-7:45 for once.

In general, for things that interest both x86 and Arm, and PCI
passthrough is a great example, I think it would be best to organize
topic specific calls (that I would love push to 8AM or later ;-)