[Xen-devel] Dropping rumpkernel tests from osstest

Hi all

Rumpkernel upstream has seen few activity during the past two years.
Its toolchain has been rotting and doesn't build on stretch. Despite my
(and some other person's) attempt to fix various issues in the toolchain
and netbsd in the past 10 months, it is still not usable at this point.

I think it is time we drop the rumpkernel tests from osstest. It is
currently one of the blockers for the planned stretch upgrade.

Please reply to this email if you have any objection.

Wei.