Re: [Xen-devel] seabios regression in staging

On 3/29/18 3:00 PM, Olaf Hering wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 29, Doug Goldstein wrote:
>
>> If you'd be willing to create a SLE11 Docker container, we can add that
>> to the tree and start doing builds against it.
>
> I do not know how to do that. Any pointers?
>
> Olaf

Find the base image for SLE11. I've for the openSUSE ones at
https://hub.docker.com/r/library/opensuse/ so using those you would get
the line:

FROM opensuse:42.3

Then take one of the existing ones in the tree under automation/build
and change the FROM line and then update the commands that are
installing dependencies.

--
Doug Goldstein