Re: [Xen-devel] Xen development link

Hi Praveen,

On 4 Apr 2018, at 12:42, Praveen Kumar <kpraveen.lkml@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 3:50 PM, Roger Pau Monné <roger.pau@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Apr 04, 2018 at 02:40:45PM +0530, Praveen Kumar wrote:
On Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 2:32 PM, Praveen Kumar <kpraveen.lkml@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 1:11 PM, Roger Pau Monné <roger.pau@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Apr 04, 2018 at 10:08:29AM +0530, Praveen Kumar wrote:
Hi,

I came across Xen development link (
https://xenorg.uservoice.com/forums/172169-xen-development ) which was
lastly updated in Jul 2017 ( around ).
This looks great to me, but just wanted to check if we are still
following and updating the ideas ? Or is there any other link / forum,
where we update and share.

I think some maintainers use:

https://xenproject.atlassian.net/projects/XEN/board

Is this a closed / private portal ?

What do you mean by closed?

I can access it just fine without being logged in at all. AFAIK this
is to be used by maintainers to track items.

True, I am able to access the page. But tried the login option with my
email ( kpraveen.lkml@gmail.

com),
which mentioned access denied ! So thought of asking in the forum.

I was in a opinion that, there will be more details w.r.t. the items
mentioned, which will be shown,
when an individual login :-)

The amount of information in the public/private instance is identical.
A lot of the tickets are just headlines, depending on which maintainer added it.

Primarily only maintainers get write access, unless there is a very good reason why someone else should have access.

If that's not the case, and we can get the access, can you please
guide whom to request for,
as I am not able to get the administrator's email / link to approach

Adding Lars.

I would prefer if we didn't add non-maintainers, as this makes it hard to maintain a list of why has access and why.

I came across Xen development link (
https://xenorg.uservoice.com/forums/172169-xen-development ) which was
lastly updated in Jul 2017 ( around ).
This looks great to me, but just wanted to check if we are still
following and updating the ideas ? Or is there any other link / forum,
where we update and share.

We tend to review the list at the beginning of a release cycle, and copy interesting items to the Atlassian board

Lars