[Xen-devel] [SVM] Adding page access bits

Hello,

We want to add the page access functionality to the SVM code. We have
been trying to add 4 bits in the pte but all seem to be taken.

Is there a way to accommodate them in the 24 bit flag mask?

I think it can be done by moving the 4 protection key field bits from
22:19 to 23:30 so we can have the 19:16 for access. Not sure if bit 23
is clear

Any thoughts on this matter are appreciated.

Thanks,
Alex