Re: [Xen-devel] Xen Project Security Whitepaper v1 is ready for community review

On Fri, May 18, 2018 at 07:16:24AM -0600, Jan Beulich wrote:

> 2.2.4.A
>
> We've discussed the option of different support life times before (and iirc
> more
> than once). Personally I continue to think that all releases should be equal.
>
> I also continue to think that it was a mistake to shorten the release cadence
> 6 months, for the very reason of there being too many active releases.

We have run this for long enough, we can certainly revisit this topic.
If a short release cadence only creates burdens with no visible benefit,
we should change it.

I suppose we should run a consultation like this one at some point.

Wei.