[Xen-devel] Android on XEN ARM question

Hi,

I am bringing up android on XEN on ARM, but android needs some features in
bootloader, such as A/B slot, dm verify and etc. With directly booting android
kernel, I could successfully boot up android directly passthrough emmc
controller to android OS. I am thinking to develop U-Boot on XEN to use the
bootloader feature, but this surely could not handle case that use a
file/partition for android.

Do you have any advices?

Thanks,
Peng.