Re: [Xen-devel] 4.11.0 RC1 panic

On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 05:38:45PM +0200, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 01:39:05PM +0200, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> > I applied this patch to 4.11rc4 (let's not change too much things at the
> > same time) and rebooted my test host. Hopefully I'll have some data to
> > report
> > soon
>
> Got the first panic (still from a i386 domU):

I got another panic, possibly at domain shutdown. But it seems that not
all messages from the console made it to the serial port (some Xen internal
buffer overflow ?). Attached is the trace from serial console, the first
2 lines are from the NetBSD dom0 kernel, indicating vbds for domain 6 being
detached (probably at shutdown of dom6).

--
Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>