Re: [Xen-devel] Xen Project Security Process Whitepaper v1 is ready for community review

>>> On 27.06.18 at 06:05, <netwiz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Right now, we're at a stage where we could probably justify a new release of
> 4.6, 4.7, 4.8, 4.9, and 4.10 due to the depth of XSAs contained within that
> can't be patched on top of the release archive.

4.7.6 and 4.8.4 are imminent anyway, and 4.9.3 is due in about a
month's time (I'll send a respective call for pointing out missing
backports once I've flushed out my own queue). There's not going to
be another release off the 4.6 branch, at least not one organized by
XenProject. Even us meaning to do so for 4.7 is only because of the
circumstances.

As mentioned before - personally I'm not fancying to do more frequent
stable releases.

Jan