[Xen-devel] Routing physical interrupts to EL1

Hi,

I'm trying to route all the physical interrupts to the guest domain rather than being trapped in the Xen. I would like to know what is the right way to do that?

I know that HCR_IMO bit in the HCR_EL2 register is supposed to be for routing the interrupts to the guest (Routing to EL1 instead of EL2).

So, I have tried doing the following in the leave_hypervisor_tail. I run a simple hypercall and do the following lines before return (which is I guess the last point of exit to the guest from hypervisor):
---------------------
current->arch.hcr_el2 &= ~HCR_IMO;
WRITE_SYSREG(current->arch.hcr_el2, HCR_EL2);
isb();

It looks like to be doing it right for all the vcpus but gets stuck after return from leave_hypervisor_tail for the last vcpu.

Any help is appreciated,
Thanks,

--
Saeed Mirzamohammadi