Re: [Xen-devel] [Notes for xen summit 2018 design session] Process changes: is the 6 monthly release Cadence too short, Security Process, ...

Personally I'm not a fan of web based workflows. I think that mailing lists
work much better for review as my experience of using web review tools has been
that it is nearly impossible to comment on a patch as a whole and when comments
are mirrored to email they end up some sort of digest in reverse chronological
order. That said, pulling the final reviewed code from a branch is certainly
much easier than applying patches from a mailbox.

  Paul