Re: [Xen-devel] x86 Community Call - Wed Aug 15, 14:00 - 15:00 UTC - Call for agenda items

On Tue, Aug 7, 2018 at 2:26 AM, Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear community members,

please send me agenda items for next week’s community call by this Friday.

If there is time available on the call, I'd like to ask about Xen's memory scrubbing, to better understand the changes made to it in recent versions of Xen (4.10+) and the community understanding of requirements on it.

thanks,

Christopher