[Xen-devel] 4.10.2 preparations

All,

strictly speaking this is supposed to go out in about a weeks time. With
4.9.3 blocked by an osstest failure, I'm now intending to cut both stable
versions at the same time. Since from my preliminary analysis it is only
a matter of time for other stable branches to also get stuck this same
way, I'm in particular not meaning for 4.10.2 to go out earlier than
4.9.3, i.e. not before that osstest issue is under control.

Please point out backport candidates you find missing from its staging
branch, but which you consider relevant. I have a few more commits
queued already for backporting:

48dbb2dbe9 x86/vmx: Avoid hitting BUG_ON() after EPTP-related domain_crash()
b6f43c14ce x86/vlapic: Bugfixes and improvements to vlapic_{read,write}()
60a56dc006 x86/hvm/ioreq: MMIO range checking completely ignores direction flag
3e4ec07e14 x86/setup: Avoid OoB E820 lookup when calculating the L1TF safe
address
0fb0de8b24 x86/HVM: correct an inverted check in hvm_load()
ad0a9f273d rangeset: make inquiry functions tolerate NULL inputs
fd07b6648c VT-d/dmar: iommu mem leak fix

Therefore there's no need to request any of those explicitly.

Jan