[Xen-devel] x86 Community Call - Wed Sept 12, 14:00 - 15:00 UTC - Call for agenda items

Dear community members,

please send me agenda items for next week’s community call by next
Monday. One suggestion which was made to me recently by Rich,

Christopher and Daniel was for Daniel to give an overview of

Secure Boot, Measured Launch and TrenchBoot.

@Daniel, @Christopher, @Rich: would this be possible during the
next call? How much time does the talk require.

I CC'ed attendees of the Arm call as sometimes there are cross-over

issues which could be handled either in the Arm or x86 call. That way you

get to see agenda, minutes, etc. and have a chance to decide on whether

you want to join or not.

Last month’s minutes are at

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zf9saqOvxAsIDvHPIFpzy56zsUdhu4LcHouQ0Uf2RGw/edit#heading=h.mz1wjb9vekjn

Loose/ends:

* Lars to bring up x86 bottleneck at next AB call – due to the Aug holidays we didn’t have any of the relevant vendors on the call

* Andrew was going to look at L1TF related issues and add this to Jira (unless I misunderstood)

   See  https://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2018-08/msg01160.html

* Christopher will follow up on IRC/xen-devel@ re memory scrubbing

* Juergen to send a mail related to 32PV support to xen-devel
   See https://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2018-08/msg01230.html

Best Regards

Lars