Re: [Xen-devel] null scheduler bug

I'm sorry for html and dropping xen-devel and dropping other CCs,
missed to read the rules.
I tried 4.10 version and checked for commits you asked in earlier reply.

2b936ea7b "xen: RCU: avoid busy waiting until the end of grace period."
38ad8151f "xen: RCU: don't let a CPU with a callback go idle."

Commits are there and I will definitely continue with 4.10 version.
But it didn't solve my problem entirely.

I create my bare-metal application (with xl create) and destroy it
with xl destroy (it disappears from xl list) and when I try to create
it again same error pops but if I immediately run xl create command
again it creates it without error.
If I run xl create twice fast sometimes bare-metal application isn't
in any state (it should be in "running" state).
If I wait some time (approximately between 30 and 90 seconds) after
destruction of that bm app and then run xl create it will create it
without error.

This is github repository of Xen I use:
https://github.com/Xilinx/xen/tree/xilinx/stable-4.10

Is there anything else I can send that would be helpful?

Thanks in advance, best regards, Milan Boberic.