Re: [Xen-devel] Introduce xenwatch multithreading (mtwatch)

Ah, here is the cover letter... just not labelled 0/6.

> https://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2018-07/msg00017.html
>

> xenwatch_thread is a single kernel thread processing the callback function
> for subscribed xenwatch events successively. The xenwatch is stalled in
> 'D'
> state if any of callback function is stalled and uninterruptible.
>
> The domU

I think you should use 'frontend'. It is perfectly possible that a frontend
could run in dom0m if, say, the system were using a driver domain.

> create/destroy is failed if xenwatch is stalled in 'D' state as
> the paravirtual driver init/uninit cannot complete. Usually, the only
> option is to reboot dom0 server unless there is solution/workaround to

Similarly 'backend' instead of 'dom0', pointing out that this is bad because it
is normal for a single backend domain to serve multiple frontend domains, and
the PV protocol is not (yet) re-startable if a backend goes away.

  Paul