Re: [Xen-devel] Dom0 kernel 4.14 with SMP randomly crashing

Found the references of these in https://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2017-02/msg03120.html proposal to split PV, PVHVM and PVH code in kernel.

There is no mention of any change or requirement from Xen perspective. Any other way to track this problem?