Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.12 Development Update

>>> On 09.11.18 at 11:16, <jgross@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have started to include the version number of series associated to each
> feature. Can each owner send an update on the version number if the series
> was posted upstream?

Oh, I had assumed you'd maintain this as things get posted.

> == Hypervisor ==
>
> *  Per-cpu tasklet
>   -  XEN-28
>   -  Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk
>
> *  Improvements to domain creation (v2)
>   -  Andrew Cooper
>
> *  Argo (inter-VM communication)
>   -  Christopher Clark

Core aware scheduling (Dario)?

> *  hypervisor x86 instruction emulator additions (v2)
>   -  Jan Beulich

This appears to refer to v4 of "x86emul: fixes, improvements, and
beginnings of AVX512 support" (which, despite its title, is now more
than 50% of the AVX512 work).

> *  PV-IOMMU (v6)
>   -  Paul Durrant

v7 was posted almost a month ago.