Re: [Xen-devel] [Xen EFI] Impossible to limit the dom0 memory

>>> On 30.11.18 at 16:12, <msd+xen-devel@xxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm trying again this week to install Xen on a OVH server
> (https://www.ovh.com/fr/serveurs_dedies/infra/1801eg02.xml).
>
> It is still impossible to boot Xen with the option "dom0_mem=1G,max:1G"
> (boot : EFI->xen).

I'm sorry to say so, but nothing has changed from the prior
situation: This needs to be investigated from the kernel side
(which I'm afraid I simply don't have the time to help with).
I also have to admit that your way of stripping all relevant
(technical) context from the earlier conversation made it
necessary to dig out the old thread to understand at all what
this is about.

Jan