Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC 10/16] gic:vgic:gic-vgic: introduce non-atomic bitops

On 03/12/2018 13:05, Andrii Anisov wrote:
Hello Julien,

On 03.12.18 14:58, Julien Grall wrote:
That's micro optimizing Xen... there are better (and less risky) place to look for optimization.
I would appreciate you point me those places.

I already pointed them in various threads with you. In any case, I will not consider any patch without benchmark unless the patches are for correctness.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall