Re: [Xen-devel] arm: xl vcpu-pin leads to oom-killer slashing processes

Hello Julien,

On 05.12.18 12:49, Julien Grall wrote:
I am not sure to understand what is the relation between the two.
Me confused as well. I just notified about my observations.

What is the latest Xen commit where the oom-killer does not trigger?
I didn't bisect it nor digged into it. I'm trying to measure IRQ latency as
Stefano did.

How much memory do you have in Dom0? Do you have any memory hungry process
running?
Dom0 has 3Gb RAM. But it's not about the memory, I'm pretty sure. Until I
decided to pin vcpus, I did all my routine without any issues.

--
Sincerely,
Andrii Anisov.