[Xen-devel] Are xen.git/tools/pkg-config/*.pc used anywere/working ?

Hi,

I've been trying to use the pkg-config files generated in
tools/pkg-config/ when building QEMU, but those files only contains
"-Wl,-rpath-link" and "-l" options. At link times, the linker just
doesn't find the *.so.

Are those *.pc actually used anywhere, and working for someone? QEMU
certainly can't use them. (The one that end-up been installed on the
system works fine.)

I think that the file generated in tools/pkg-config/*.pc should also
have the -L options. To me, -rpath-link is only useful for the
dependency of a .so (e.g. xencall been linked against xentoollog, but
qemu doesn't need to link against it).

Cheers,

--
Anthony PERARD