[Xen-devel] libfsimage path/file name changes

Ian,

back in October you've added quite a number of "xen" prefixes to
various pieces there. Now that I've finally had time to connect this
change of yours with PV domain creation failures that I've since
been observing (not a bug in any way, merely resulting from the
fact that I'm running everything straight from the build tree) I
started wondering whether the environment variable inspected
by common/fsimage_plugin.c:load_plugins() shouldn't then also
gain a "XEN" prefix.

Jan