Re: [Xen-devel] RT Xen on ARM - R-Car series

Hello,

On 01.02.19 12:12, Julien Grall wrote:
This is actually a shared page, the page is allocated by the domain and shared
with Xen. So what do you mean?

I'm curious if it can be allocated on hypervisor side.

That's not a link but a Message-ID. You can either use your favorite client for
looking the e-mail

It only works if you have it in the current mailbox, I guess.

or use http://marc.info?i=<message-id>. For instance:
http://marc.info?i=<9fa77816-a25c-c19b-cc26-e0d28cc2e160@xxxxxxxxxx>

Good hint!

--