Re: [Xen-devel] Xen Project Community Call March: Poll for the best day (originally week of March 11, propose to move to the week of March 17th)

Slight correction: in March daylight saving comes into effect with DST in
Europe starting March 31st and in the US March 10th. This means the meeting
times in March will be slightly off. Thank you to Stefano for spotting this

> ## Meeting time
> 16:00 - 17:00 UTC
> 8:00 -  9:00 EDT (San Francisco)
In March only: 9:00 - 10:00, from April the above times are correct
> 11:00 - 12:00 EDT (New York)
In March only: 12:00 - 13:00, from April the above times are correct
> 16:00 - 17:00 BST (London)
> 17:00 - 18:00 CEST (Berlin)
> 00:00 - 01:00 CST (Beijing)
From April: 23:00 - 00:00