Re: [Xen-devel] VMI: singlestep event not received

> Anyway, i would need to intercept a MOV-TO-DRx to prevent Windows from
> disabling my hardware breakpoints :)
>
> As I understood, this was not exposed by the Xen VMI API yet:
> https://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=xen.git;a=blob;f=xen/include/public/vm_event.h;h=b2bafc0d77f9758e42b0d53c05a7e6bb86c86686;hb=HEAD#l154

Correct, but nothing stops you from adding the glue that enables that
;) The hardware is fully capable of trapping on that event, it's just
a matter of wiring it all up. Should be largely a copy-paste job if
you follow the example of other vm_event enable/disable functions.

Tamas