Re: [Xen-devel] Criteria / validation proposal: drop Xen

(and sending to the list this time due to Geary being rather featureless mail client)

As one of those being caught by regressions upgrading F29 to F30 under Xen DomU's, I think this is a bad idea.

It shows that it wasn't tested, because it doesn't work. To me, this exposes weaknesses in the testing and the solution shouldn't be "The check fails, remove the check".