Re: [Xen-devel] [linux-linus test] 135426: regressions - FAIL

osstest service owner writes ("[linux-linus test] 135426: regressions - FAIL"):
> flight 135426 linux-linus real [real]
> http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/135426/
>
> Regressions :-(
>
> Tests which did not succeed and are blocking,
> including tests which could not be run:
>  test-arm64-arm64-examine 11 examine-serial/bootloader fail REGR. vs. 133580

This is the known problem with the rochesters' bootloader output
(arm64 firmware or hardware issue).  I have already reported this to
the Xen ARM folks who have promised to try to help...

>  test-amd64-amd64-xl-qcow2 17 guest-localmigrate/x10   fail REGR. vs. 133580

This is a known problem with qcow2 on Debian stretch.  This is
probably a bug in (stretch's) qemu.  In any case it is appearing in
all osstest flights and is not a regression in this flight.  I have
not investigated this properly yet.

>  test-amd64-amd64-libvirt-vhd 17 guest-start/debian.repeat fail REGR. vs.
> 133580

This is the xenstore memory allocation error.  IDK why this passed
before.

>  build-armhf-pvops             6 kernel-build             fail REGR. vs.
> 133580

This is the type mismatch in `dma_alloc_coherent'.  I have reported
this to ARM folks.  We think it is due to the compiler upgrade, but it
should clearly be fixed.

I don't think we should force push this at this stage.

Further, now that osstest appears to be broadly working I would
appreciate it if kernel maintainers would take over the task of
keeping an eye on these test reports.

Please would you let me know when the only remaining issues are the
failures in test-arm64-arm64-examine and test-amd64-amd64-xl-qcow2.
Then we (ie, I) should force push it.

Thanks,
Ian.