[Xen-devel] Fedora - make BLS configs default - Xen Dom0 boot broken

Hey,

FYI, another Xen Dom0 boot issue on Fedora...

Please take a look at [1]. This will break Xen Dom0 boot due to lack of
support for multiboot, multiboot2, module, and module2 commands. If we
care then this has to be fixed somehow...

Again, I can coordinate work and review patches but I cannot take a stub
at the issue myself. Sorry about that.

Daniel

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/BootLoaderSpecByDefault