Re: [Xen-devel] preparations for 4.11.2

>>> On 16.05.19 at 18:21, <ian.jackson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Sorry, but I think it may be best to wait.  I'm open to being
> persuaded...

Okay - as also indicated on irc, with the weekend in between and
with the most recent flight having failed anyway it shouldn't be
too much of an extra delay. Yet to be honest - most or all of these
should have been requested and committed several weeks ago,
soon after the mail at the root of this thread was sent. I wonder
if I need to add a hard cut-off date to these initiator mails that I
send. I'd prefer not to, not the least because of unforeseen
issues like the recent month-long (or more?) osstest stall.

Jan