[Xen-devel] [xen/arm]: Mapping physical memory to dom0/domU

Hi all,

Is there a way to map a region of physical memory to dom0/domU?
Let's say I have a custom device mapped at that memory region and I want either dom0 or a domU to have full access to this device. There seems to be a way to share memory between dom0 and a domU, maybe also between domU and domU.

Thanks,
Lukas