Re: [Xen-devel] [VMI] Possible race-condition in altp2m APIs

> After a series of tests on 1 or 4 VCPUs, my domain end up in 2 possible
> states:
> - frozen: the mouse doesn't move: so I would guess the VCPU are blocked.

You probably have events pending on the ring that you didn't process.
After you pause the domain and remove the registered evenst,
breakpoints, etc. you have to do a final loop on the ring to process
any events that may have been placed there between the end of your
last loop and calling pause on the domain. LibVMI/DRAKVUF does that
already.

Tamas