[Xen-devel] Linux 3.18 no longer boots under Xen, Xen CI dropping it

Linux 3.18 no longer boots under Xen.

This has been true for over half a year.  The Xen project CI has been
sending automatic mails including bisection reports (see below).
I emailed Xen kernel folks and got no takers for fixing this.

Unless this is fixed soon, or at least someone shows some inclination
to investigate this regression, I intend to drop all testing of this
"stable" branch.  It has rotted and no-one is fixing it.

Additionally, Jan Beulich writes:
> Which in turn reminds me of a patch of mine that was backported
> (and spotted by an earlier bisection), and that I've suggested
> (twice already iirc) was either backported in error, or without some
> further necessary changes. Iirc the stable tree maintainer for that
> branch was Cc-ed back then, and if so I'd conclude he doesn't care.

Thanks,
Ian.