Re: [Xen-devel] Starting to port xen on beagleboard-x15 (GSoC 2019 project)

On 18.06.19 15:54, Julien Grall wrote:
Switch to hyp-mode is fairly complex and depends on your processor. Hence why
it was dropped in both Linux and Xen.

Julien, I know it. We already discussed that few years ago.

However, calling an SMC would be acceptable to me. Stefano, any opinion?

That patch (for u-boot) is 5+ years old. I do not work with TI's stuff for
almost 3 years. So I'd not bother myself to play with the stuff again.
If the topic author(s) have enough time and inspiration, they are welcome to
improve OMAP5-like SoCs support.

Please configure your e-mail client to drop the footer.

I think it is impossible, it is a corporate piece of ...email.
I've missed manual removal of the footer, yet I do not use that email for
discussions normally.

--
Sincerely,
Andrii Anisov.