Re: [Xen-devel] [GSoC-2019] About the crossbar and xen

On 7/11/19 7:29 PM, Denis Obrezkov wrote:
Hi,

Hi,

On 7/11/19 7:32 PM, Julien Grall wrote:

What do you think?

Have you looked at the series I pointed out earlier on? It extends Xen
to support other interrupt controller parent.

Yes, but you said once that these patch series wasn't accepted because
maintainers didn't like something. So, I wanted to understand whether
this approach is acceptable.

The series was reviewed publicly. Looking through the series, I don't think major concern on the approach suggested.

How about you have a try at the series and see how far you can go? We can discuss about improvement once you have the crossbar up and running.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall