Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC] xen: Add .astylerc for automated style-formatting

>    - Line 58: This is fairly common to indent the parameters as it is
> today. But then on line 158/272 it indents as we do today. So I am not
> sure what the expected coding style from the tools.

This was due to the tool not allowing indentation to be further to the
right then 40 characters. Can be modified with
max-continuation-indent, so for example max-continuation-indent=78
(which is the max that would make sense in the extreme) leaves these
correct indentations untouched.

Tamas